Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

HPRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored and hoping someone will talk to me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bertaay

Bertaay

Bored and hoping someone will talk to me Empty
PostSubject: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:15 pm

*walks around all over the school looking for someone to talk to*
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:16 pm

*hidden in a suit of armor*
Back to top Go down
Bertaay

Bertaay

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:20 pm

*walks by a suit of armor, glances at it hearing a creak but walks past........ Grabs wand and spins around* Petrificus totalus!!
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:22 pm

*grunts and falls over* UMPH!!!! Ow.....
Back to top Go down
Bertaay

Bertaay

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:24 pm

*walks over and smirks* never try and sneak up on me. I have sharp eyes and ears. *winks* finite!
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:28 pm

*grimaces getting up* Who said I was trying to sneak up on you?
Back to top Go down
Bertaay

Bertaay

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:29 pm

*shrugs* either way you were there. Soooooo I didn't know who it was. Could've been Victoria!
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:31 pm

If it were....I wouldn't be here right now. Unless she was talked to by Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Bertaay

Bertaay

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:32 pm

What??
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:34 pm

She is so dangerous now that we can't approach her without back-up. I want to talk to her to see if I can get through to her.
Back to top Go down
Bertaay

Bertaay

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Well then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored and hoping someone will talk to me   Bored and hoping someone will talk to me Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored and hoping someone will talk to me
Page 1 of 1