Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

HPRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) Empty
PostSubject: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:56 am

*Walking around* I wonder where he is....
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterhprp.rpg-board.net
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:59 am

[After finishing some study in the Great Hall, Astoria decides to go for a walk. With her mind else where she bumps into someone, causing them both to fall to the ground] Oh, Merlin. Sorry..
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:00 am

*Rubs her nose*
Oh don't worry about it, I run into everyone.
I mean everyone it never fails.
I'm Victoria.
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:02 am

Oh, okay. [She says with a soft smile] Nice to meet you, Victoria. I'm Astoria. [She extends her hand for Victoria to shake]
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:03 am

*Shakes your hand*
What year and house are you?
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:07 am

I'm in Slytherin and I'm a 4th year. [She nods, waiting for Victoria to leave at the mention of Slytherin] How about you?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:08 am

Gryffindor 6th year, seems I have a lot of Slytherin friends.
No matter, I get along with you guys better anyway.
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:11 am

You do? [She asks, rather surprised] Who are your friends in my house?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 am

Well there is Pansy and Bellatrix....
Plus my boyfriend was in this house when he was in school.
*Smiles*
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 am

I know Pansy. [smiles a little proudly] I've never spoken to Bellatrix yet, but I'm sure I will someday. [nods] Who is your boyfriend? If you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 am

She hard to miss, you'll definitely know her when you see her.
And my boyfriend is Barty Crouch Jr....
He's 26 so I don't know if you know him...
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 am

I've heard of him, I think. My father spoke about a Barty a lot. [She smiles, nodding her head] I hope he makes you happy.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:22 am

We have only been together for a total of one day, but he is really sweet.
I'm sure he will.
Do you have a boyfriend Astoria?
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:24 am

I wish you the best, Victoria. [She smiles genuinely] No, I don't. But I don't mind really. I'm used to my sister getting all the boys. [She laughs, but cant help hide the envy in her voice]
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:25 am

You're a pretty girl, you'll find a great guy I am sure!
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:29 am

Thank you, Victoria. That's very nice of you to say. [She smiles and stands up, offering a hand to Victoria to help her up]
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:30 am

*Forgot we were even on the floor, laughs and take your hand*
Is there anyone you might like?
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:38 am

[She helps her up carefully, then shrugs once they're both standing] I haven't really looked, to be honest. I've been keeping to myself a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:39 am

Oh, I don't really know anyone....
I'd suggest someone from Gryffindor but I kinda of hate them all right now....
*Smiles*
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:45 am

[She shrugs again, smiling] I'll see who I like. [Nodding a little, she's filled with curiosity] Why do you hate them? If it's okay for me to ask.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 am

They were extremely rude to my boyfriend and didn't trust him....
Saying that his past is bad so if they don't like him because of his past they wouldn't like me if they knew mine....
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:49 am

That's pretty mean. [She furrows her brow and folds her arms] I mean, everyone has a past. No matter how bad or good it is, people change.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:51 am

I said basically the same thing... but if that is how they want to be I don't need them...
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 am

[Nods] Well, I wont judge you or your boyfriend. [smiles]
Back to top Go down
Victoria Frobisher
Admin
Victoria Frobisher

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Thanks you, you are very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)   Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored, looking for Barty (Even though he is offline at the moment cause Katie is going to bed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next