Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

HPRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Barty Crouch Junior

Barty Crouch Junior

Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:38 am

I wouldn't stand there if I were you. And what is your problem? I'm lying here, not hurting anyone, and doing very un-deatheater-like things.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 am

*frowns* And why shouldn't I stand here...? What are you going to do? Look up my skirt? *sarcasm* And why can't you do those things in your own dorm?
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Junior

Barty Crouch Junior

PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:42 am

Oh, I already looked. *grins* And why should I do this in my dorm? As I said, I thought you had left. *sighs* look, I'm in a good mood. I have no inclination to hurt you or yours. But you are slowly wearing away my good mood. I suggest you take this niceness of mine, and stop complaining before I hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:44 am

*gasps and frowns, steps back a few steps, holding her skirt closed* So... if you're a deatheater... why are you being nice?
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Junior

Barty Crouch Junior

PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:45 am

Because I'm in a good mood. All I want to do is lie here, and play with my unicorns and rainbows. Or am I not allowed to be in a non-torturey mood?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:51 am

*shakes her head* I never said that. But this world oesnt just revolve around you and there are other people around who might find itdistracting and annoying as well... I was just saying that it might be more appreciated if you do this... *gestures to the whole scene* In the privacy of your own dorm.
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Junior

Barty Crouch Junior

PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:54 am

Currently, you are the only one to express annoyance at my actions. And as my world doesn't revolve around you, Im going to stay right here.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:55 am

*frowns, realises its just like talking to a brick wall. Shakes her head* Whatever, do whatever you like.. *turns and walks away, heading back to her dorm*
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Junior

Barty Crouch Junior

PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:01 am

((awww no fun)) *conjures more unicorns*
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:09 am

//I lost ideas on what to say... :(
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Junior

Barty Crouch Junior

PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:11 am

((*sadface*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...   Gahhh.... Boredom sucks... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gahhh.... Boredom sucks...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2