Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

HPRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fireplace chatter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:41 am

[Harry, shivering from the cold, made his way quickly into the common room. Returning the hello's he received from people, but not stopping to actually make conversation. The fire looked warm and inviting and he shot over toward it, sitting down directly in front of the blazing heat and reviving his numb limbs]
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:48 am

*Hermione wandered down into the common room from the dorms, carrying her book, was palnning on just sitting on the couch in front of the fire, She saw someone sitting in front of the fire and shrugged as she walked towards them. She suddenly realised who it was and practically pounced on top of him* HARRY!!
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:49 am

[His heart skipped a beat when he heard a high pitched scream. He was just about to turn around when two arms encircled him, instantly he knew who it was and he chuckled softly] Hey, 'Mione. I've missed you too. [Her grip didn't budge on him so he awkwardly moved his arms, attempting to hug her]
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 am

*giggles, she moves and sits on his lap and hugs him better, wrapping her arms around him tight, she mumbles into his chest* Missed you so much.
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 am

[He wraps his arms carefully around her, grateful for his best friend and her greetings] How have you been? [He asks, his smile never leaving his face]
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:57 am

*smiles, she moved off of his lap and sat on the ground beside him, looking at him with a big smile on her face* I've been fantastic. How have you been? And where have you been?
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:02 am

That's great. [He smiles and nods, then looks around to see how close everyone was. When he's figured out there is nobody in ear shot he leans closer to Hermione, whispering a little] I've been fine. I went to visit Sirius. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it was last minute and Sirius said telling less people would be better.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:03 am

*smiles and nods* Thats fine. I wouldn't have minded an owl though. *smirks then whispers* So, how is our favourite Godfather?
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:08 am

It was too risky, I'm sorry Mione. [He frowns softly, rubbing his hands together] He's fine, he just wanted to catch up and see how things were. We were brainstorming. [He says quietly, looking around] We need to protect ourselves, and we were thinking of ways how to do that. But nothing. [He sighs, knowing it would have been a good idea to let Hermione know what was happening. She always knew what to do]
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am

*nods* Its okay. Okay. So, he is great then? And we can talk about every thing else when we have some time alone. Ron will want to see you when you can, too.
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 am

He's fine, yes. He sends his love. [Harry smiles, thinking of the conversations he had with Sirius about his friends] Ron, yes Ron. Where is he, by the way? [He asks, craning his neck to look around]
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:15 am

*sighs and shakes her head* I dont know where he is right now... Off hiding from Victoria and Bella or off chasing Pansy around the grounds. *shrugs* Or he might have gone home to help them rebuild the Burrow.
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:17 am

Woah, woah. [Harry stops Hermione, his brows knitted together in confusion] What the hell happened while I was away?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 am

*looking at Harry* Lots of things happened Harry. Alot. *takes a deep breath* Fred and George insulted Victoria and her boyfriend, telling her that as her friends, they didn't like the idea of her dating a death eater. So, teamed up with Bella, they attacked the Burrow. Casting Sectum Sempra on George a few times and almost killing him, Fred and Ron when they blew up the house. And Ron and Pansy have become close friends... Pansy likes Ron... and I think Ron likes Pansy back...
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:27 am

Oh. [Was all Harry could say as he took off his glasses, rubbing his closed eyes before slipping the glasses back on] Is everyone alright now? [He shook his head, quiet frankly tired of all the fights] And Ron and Pansy? But what about.. [His voice went quiet, shrugging softly] You and Ron?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:30 am

*takes another deep breath and nods again* Yeah. Everyone is okay now. I healed them all and I helped put the house fires out and repare the place. Except that Victoria and Bella hate all of us now. Oh, and Bella is a teenager again. She is back here at school too. Um.... *looks down, blushing slightly* Nothing is going on between Ron and I. I mean, I love him. But he is my best friend... nothing more. You're my best friend too and I love you too.
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:15 pm

*walks in* Hey....*sees Harry and tackle hugs him* Where have you been mate?
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:10 am

[Harry nods his head, listening to everything Hermione has to say. He's just about to answer her when he's tackled to the ground] What the.. [He looks up and realizes it's George and calms down slightly] Hey George, just been off on some business.
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:35 am

Oh, what kind of business. It is getting scary, Harry. I think we now met someone who is about on the same level as Bellatrix Lestrange but our age and possibly at Hogwarts. *grimaces*
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley

Ron Weasley

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:35 am

Harry!!! *tackle hugs Harry* Where the bloody hell have you been?!?!

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 am

*giggles, watching the boys on tackle each other on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fireplace chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireplace chatter   Fireplace chatter Empty

Back to top Go down

Fireplace chatter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplay :: GROUPS :: Gryffindor Common Room-
Jump to: