Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

HPRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dramione starts here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Dramione starts here. Empty
PostSubject: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 am

*walks down the main staircase and out onto the courtyard, carrying a book, glad to have been able to help fix everything with Ron and Pansy, walks over to a big shady tree and sits down, opening her book*
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:12 am

Draco stood on the steps outside of the castle, leaning against the marble frame, his arms folded. He looked out at the surroundings. Draco wondered how all of his fellow students could be so loud and outgoing. He shook his head. That's when he saw her, Granger. Stupid Mudblood. Draco smirked as he debated about whether or not he should go over and have a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:17 am

*Hermione had pulled her legs up against her chest and was leaning against the tree trunk, she found the last thing she read last time and resumed reading her book. Hermione could get so focused in her book that she wouldn't notice someone walking past her. But this morning she had an inkling feeling. A feeling that someone was watching her from afar. She glanced up quickly and gazed around the grounds to see if she could find anyone familiar. Thats when she saw him. Pure Blood Draco Malfoy standing on the schools front steps staring at her, she blinked a few times before looking back down at her book*

//Hows that? :)
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:39 am

Draco was getting bored of just standing there. And the Mudblood was looking too peaceful and happy. It would be a shame to interrupt her. That just wouldn't be polite. Good thing Draco wasn't. He smirked, pushed himself off the arch, and made his way down the steps and towards Hermione. He noticed her book, probably another Muggle one. He shook his head. People of her blood status shouldn't be allowed into Hogwarts.

"Well, well, well. The Mudblood is reading again. Friends finally ditch you?" he said as he arrived to where Hermione was.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 am

*Hermione knows that Draco only picks on her to give him something to do, she has gotten used to it over the years and as usual she tries not to let him get to her. She takes a deep breath, keeping her eyes on her book* What do you want now Malfoy?
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 am

Draco could tell that she was becoming immune to his insults. He'd have to find a way to get to her later. Right now he wanted to have some fun. He shrugged. "I don't want anything from you, Mudblood. Can't a guy just insult someone without wanting anything?"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:51 am

*takes a deep breath and sighs* Malfoy, I dont think Ive ever been in your presence when you didnt want something... *trying to keep her focus on her book*
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:56 am

"Granger, there is nothing I would ever want from you. Get that idea out of your head." Draco leaned over so he could read the book upside down. He hummed. "Read that before. It's boring."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:01 am

*leans her book up against her chest and wraps her arms around the cover, finally looking up at him for the first time this afternoon, frowning at him* If you dont want something why are you still here? And, there must be something you want for you to be sitting so close to me... *she only just realised how close together their faces were*
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:47 pm

"There's nothing I want, Granger. I'm really only here to annoy you." He smirked at that. Draco raised his eyebrow and gave her a curious look. "Granger, I think you need glasses. I'm standing. Several meters away from you. I always have been." He smirked again. "Now, Granger. I know you want me so close to you but that's never going to happen." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:03 am

*frowns, glares at him* Go away Malfoy. Im not in the mood to put up with your shit today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dramione starts here.   Dramione starts here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dramione starts here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplay :: GROUPS :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: