Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

HPRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wondering the Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
George Weasley

George Weasley

Wondering the Castle Empty
PostSubject: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:24 pm

*walks around the castle looking at the portraits, frowning* I wonder where Fred is....
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:29 pm

*is walking around looking at the ground, bumps into George* Oh... Sorry
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:33 pm

*smiles* It's okay. So what are you up to?
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Oh... I was just going to go and find Ron... but I need to ask you something about Victoria
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 pm

*frowns* Sure, what about her?
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:39 pm

What exactly happened...? From your point of view... I've heard so many things... *frowns*
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Well, I never really liked her boyfriend....but what happened was I went into the tattoo parlour while she was getting a tattoo and *blushes* I made a big mess of things. I sat down in a chair and it broke out from under me and I knocked a whole bunch of ink over and it fell all over making me obvious. I was desillusioned. And I stood there in front of her boyfriend embarassed and humiliated. He said that I didn't trust Victoria and that she shouldn't trust me back. But that isn't what hurt me....what hurt me was her boyfriend saying that he hates her friends. And yet, she still wants to be with him. We have warned her of his past. It didn't come out the best way....and it made her mad. I guess the mood swing kicked in at that point. I heard everything he said in that shop. But he acted like I was absent the entire time. I had no intention of hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 pm

*sighs* I've heard stuff from Barty.. from Victoria.. from Ron... *frowns* None of it seems to make any sense at all! *growls under her breath* they all sound like such different stories... it's such a huge misunderstanding...
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:51 pm

*frowns* Look at the mess I have made....
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:53 pm

*sighs and mutters to herself, hoping George won't hear* and now I just feel so stuck in the middle, but Ron asked for my help... and I couldn't say no to him...
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:55 pm

You know I heard that. I am willing to be stuck in the middle with you if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:01 pm

*blushes* Oh... *frowns* No. I can deal with it. She'll hurt you if she says you, she said as much to me before.
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:09 pm

She has already Sectumsempra'd me....what else could happen?
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Worse I imagine...
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:12 pm

*frowns more* It all fell apart so fast....
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:15 pm

*nods* sounds like it did
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:17 pm

*sighs* I just wish she would just take a little time to listen to my side of the conversation. Because of me, Fred could have been killed last night. I could have been killed. But I would rather I was killed than him. I am the target. I have to face her.....I have to talk to her. End what I began.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:20 pm

If you really want to get yourself killed...
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Maybe it would be best if I was killed....
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Well do you want to leave you twin? your family? all I know is she won't hesitate to hurt... or kill... any of you that cross her path, no matter how hard you try to explain, you'll have to be careful about it, if you choose too
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Pansy, you don't understand....if I don't die, one of my family members could die in my place. I would rather just be killed if it means the conflict ends.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:27 pm

*briefly thinks of Ron, and winces*
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:28 pm

But perhaps if we recover first......I could approach her alone but with backup.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:30 pm

*nods* Possibly... *sighs*
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:34 pm

I have talked to Hermione about it and I have sort of formed a plan with her in it. You see, Victoria hasn't met her yet. So she could talk to her while we stay hidden in case she needs back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering the Castle   Wondering the Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Wondering the Castle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplay :: GROUPS :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: