Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

HPRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uneventful weekend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

Uneventful weekend.  Empty
PostSubject: Uneventful weekend.    Uneventful weekend.  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:45 pm

[Astoria sat on a wall facing the lake, her legs dangling slowly. After avoiding most girls in her year she just wanted to spend sometime to herself and so here she was, with her eyes closed and her breathing relaxed]
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Uneventful weekend.    Uneventful weekend.  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:47 pm

*strolling along the lake herself, thinking about the sticky situation we are in*
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Uneventful weekend.    Uneventful weekend.  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:50 pm

[When Astoria's eyes open, she notices Pansy walking past her] Hey, Pansy. [She calls out, jumping off the wall and slowly walking toward her]
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Uneventful weekend.    Uneventful weekend.  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Oh Hey Astoria *smiles* how are you?
Back to top Go down
AstoriaGreengrass

AstoriaGreengrass

PostSubject: Re: Uneventful weekend.    Uneventful weekend.  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm great, [She smiles in reply once she reached Pansy] How are you? I haven't seen you in the common room in a while.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson

Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Uneventful weekend.    Uneventful weekend.  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:56 pm

I've been alright, just busy with a few things I suppose.... *sighs frowning* what about you? *smiles again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uneventful weekend.    Uneventful weekend.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Uneventful weekend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplay :: GROUPS :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: